The St. Johns County Tax Collectors Office Provides Full Service for Driver License transactions at the main office located at 4030 Lewis Speedway, St. Augustine, FL 32084. This includes driving tests for regular operator’s licenses and CDL written testing. We also provide Hazardous Materials Endorsements including fingerprinting and background checks. Our branches provide express services such as renewals, address changes, and written exams for both regular and CDL driver licenses. Driving tests are only offered at our Main Office location by appointment only.
Payment Methods: We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
How Do I....?
All answers are linked directly to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website.
- Get my first Florida license or ID card?
- Renew my license or ID card?
- Replace my lost or stolen license or ID card?
- Change my address?
- Change my name
- Correct errors on my driver license/ID card?
- Obtain my driving record (abstract)?
- Obtain a clearance letter?
- Pay or dispute a ticket?
- Go to traffic school?
- Obtain a crash report?
- Notify DHSMV of my auto insurance?
- Obtain a Commercial Driver License (CDL)?
For more information, please contact the St. Johns County Tax Collector Office at (904) 209-2250 or email@example.com.
Our Vision To Be the Beacon of Trust that Provides the Highest Quality Public Services
Our Mission Delivering Tax Collector Services Through Innovation, Integrity & Expertise
Privacy & Cookies Policy | Disclaimer | Site Map