Concealed Weapon Licenses
St. Johns County residents are able to apply for their statewide concealed weapon license at our 4030 Lewis Speedway, St. Augustine location.
What to Bring
- A picture ID (A driver license or state-issued ID card is acceptable).
- A copy of a training document or other certificate that confirms you are proficient with a firearm.
- Payment via cash, check, debit, or credit card. There is a $2.50 service fee to pay by debit, and a 2.45% convenience fee to pay by credit card.
- If you have ever been arrested, bring certified copies of the court documentation reflecting the final disposition of the charge(s) filed against you.
- If you were born outside the United States, or if you are a permanent legal resident alien; you must bring official documentation confirming your citizenship status.
You can make an appointment through our online appointment scheduler. Applications are processed until 4:30 p.m.
You will be directed to a computer station to complete an application form. (You do not need to complete an application form in advance.) When finished, your application will be reviewed and notarized. The final steps will be to take your photograph and scan your fingerprints. Average time to complete: Less than an hour.
See current Fee Schedule.
For more information about the Concealed Weapon License, eligibility requirements, or to check the status of your application, please visit the Florida Department of Agriculture, Division of Licensing at www.freshfromflorida.com.
Vision & Mission
To Be the Beacon of Trust that Provides the Highest Quality Public Services
Delivering Tax Collector Services Through Innovation, Integrity & Expertise